In Montreal and the West Island
- ATQ (Aide aux Trans du Québec)
- CCGLM (Community centre for gay and lesbians of Montreal)
- CSL (Centre de solidarité Lesbienne)
- Gai écoute
- Project 10
- Psychologiste Dr. Lora Moller
1700 Boulevard Hymus Kirkland, QC H9J 2W2, Canada
- LGBTQ-positive clergy and church congregations in the West Island
Cedar Park United Church à Pointe Claire cedarparkunited.org
Summerlea United Church à Lachine www.summerlea.ca
Union United Church à Anne de Bellevue www.unionchurch.ca
Lakeshore Unitarian Universalist Congregation à Beaconsfield http://luuc.org/
Health (including mental and sexual):
- ACCM (Aids Community Care Montreal)
- ANEB Québec (Anorexie et Boulimie)
- Cactus Montréal (STD prevention)
- Clinique médicale du Quartier Latin
- CLSC Youth Clinics
514-639-0650 (Dorval-Lachine); 514-697-4110(1313) (Lac-St-Louis); 514-626-2572(4367) (Pierrefonds).
Health services for youth(12-24) including : check-ups, medical fallow-ups, pregnancy tests, contraception day-after ill information about and screening of sexually transmitted diseases(STD).
- Contraception info-line
- Family Life Centre
Support individuals and families through referral services, short-term counselling and life skills education.
- Friends for Mental Health
Guides families/friends towards new paths in learning to live with mental illness.
- Kids Health Phone
Anonymous & confidential non-judgemental phone counselling and web counselling for ages 20 & under.
- L’Anonyme: The Van
HIV prevention for 14 to 30 years old youth, and any 30 years old and up with risky behaviors.
- Montreal West Island Crisis Center
Offers services to adults experiencing psychological or psychosocial distress, as well as to their family and friends.
- Revivre :Anxiety, Depression and Bipolar Diseases
Help people suffering from anxiety, depression or bipolar disorders, and the people close to them, throughout Quebec.
- Street Kids Clinic
1250 rue Sanguinet, Montréal
On-site: doctors, nurses, dentists, psychologists, social workers, and access to showers.
- Teenage Health Unit Hotline
Hotline for teens(13-19) offered by J.G.H dealing with questions about health.
- The Canadian Rainbow Health Coalition http://www.rainbowhealth.ca/english/index.html
- Al-Anon/Alateen Quebec West: Help and Hope for family and friends of Alcoholics
514-866-9803(Help line: 10AM to 10PM)
Meetings for friends, families and kids of alcoholic parents.
- Alcoholic Anonymous
- Cocaine Anonymous
Fellowship of people who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from their addiction.
- Drugs: Help and Referral
Free and Bilingual support, information and referral to people coping with addiction.
- Gambler’s Anonymous
- Gambling: Help and Referral
Information, Referral and help ling.
- International Centre for youth Gambling problems and High Risk Behaviours
Offers conferences, information and prevention workshops to various groups working closely with adolescents.
- Narcotics Anonymous